Ecological Systems Theory


This is me when i'm 5 years old
Jessa Antolin Caoile.
Microsystem
My mother Lailani and My father Wilfredo is in the center and at the left side is my brothers the 1st is brother Homer under him is my 2nd brother Anthony and the 3rd is brother Bryan, At the right side is my 4th sibling my sister Jessica then under my ate is ME  and under me is my younger sister Shaina. This is my family. 

Mesosytem
This is my graduation day at my left side is the two guest speakers and at my right is my mother and our principal Dr. Lito S. Florendo
Exosystem
She is my best buddy since elementary she is Ednalyn.
Macrosystem
My religion is Roman Catholic. I baptized in Roman Catholic.
Chronosystem
This is me right now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MODULE 2: THE STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT AND DEVELOPMENTAL TASK

MODULE 1. HUMAN DEVELOPMENT: MEANING, CONCEPTS AND APPROACHES