MODULE 2: THE STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT AND DEVELOPMENTAL TASK


MODULE 2: THE STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT AND DEVELOPMENTAL TASK

A.    Reflect on your early childhood, middle and late childhood days. Were you able to acquire the developmental tasks expected of these stages? What facilitated your acquisitions of the ability to perform such task?

Ø We have a 4 stage of development social, cognitive, emotional, and physical or in other term is id, ego, and superego.
What I have reflected on my early childhood first I ask my mother for an information towards what are the action etc. during that time she told me that I was very jolly and playful and developed my skill in being active towards sports a physically active child that always wanted to play on the street even if I have this illness HEART DISEASES I have developed it by balancing rest and work/play, late childhood I keep on improving towards my skills playing wrestling.

B.    Reflect on your current stage; were you able to develop the expected developmental task? What are those?
Ø I was reflect on my current stage as an adolescent I was able to determine the step by step process of my development from simple to complex and by achieving my masculine or feminine social role, accepting ones physique and achieving emotional of adults.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MODULE 1. HUMAN DEVELOPMENT: MEANING, CONCEPTS AND APPROACHES

Ecological Systems Theory