Prenatal Development Activity

Dear Mom,

     Hi mom, I know that I made by mistake. I know that is not easy for you, having me on your tummy. I know that your not ready, physically and mentally.And prepared enough to carry and take care of me. I feel what you feel and I also know what you going through.
     
   "  This is not easy mom" Pray and ask guidance to our Lord God.

     Have faith and peace of mind.

      I  know how hard it is, but please don't commit crime because of me. I'm your little angel, who wants to live together with you. Let me witness  the beautiful creation of our God Almighty.

     Let me live,  Let me love you the way you deserved to be love. I love you and I want you to love me the way I do.


                                    LOVE
                                    Your Lil one


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MODULE 2: THE STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT AND DEVELOPMENTAL TASK

MODULE 1. HUMAN DEVELOPMENT: MEANING, CONCEPTS AND APPROACHES

Ecological Systems Theory