MODULE 1. HUMAN DEVELOPMENT: MEANING, CONCEPTS AND APPROACHES

Module 1.  

Human development: meaning,concepts and approaches 


Human development: Human development is about the real freedom ordinary people have to decide who to be, what to do, and how to live.
Concept: is defined as the process of enlarging people's freedoms and opportunities and improving their well-being.
Approaches: is about expanding the richness of human life, rather than simply the richness of the economy in which human beings live. It is an approach that is focused on people and their opportunities and choices.
                               
 I realize that I developed to my own decision from un-independent to dependent person to choose what was right or wrong for my future, sometimes I would like to do whatever I want or choice hobby etc. developing once emotion, attitude and behaviour as student I observed that we are a risk taker to have the opportunities to have or gathers interest.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MODULE 2: THE STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT AND DEVELOPMENTAL TASK

Ecological Systems Theory