MODULE 3: ISSUES ON HUMAN DEVELOPMENT


MODULE 3:  ISSUES ON HUMAN DEVELOPMENT

·        Issues is nature versus nurture, the nature vs nurture debate, “nature” refers to biological/genetic predispositions’ impact on human traits, and “nurture  describes the influence of learning and other influences from one’s environment.
Ø I think my personality or personal development came from my environment because my friends intend to courage me to be social and physically active and ill keep on developing on my surrounding because of them as of me I would like people to see what I’m a capable in.
 DEVELOPMENTAL STAGE THAT I BELONG:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MODULE 2: THE STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT AND DEVELOPMENTAL TASK

MODULE 1. HUMAN DEVELOPMENT: MEANING, CONCEPTS AND APPROACHES

Ecological Systems Theory